Travel hack: Compression Packing cubes


Compression packing cubes allow you to save space and organize your stuff. I like to have at least two, one for clean clothes and one for dirty clothes. My one for dirty clothes tends to be a little bit smaller one but nonetheless two of them at least but it all depends on how long your trip is going to be how many you're going to need it also depends on how big a bag you need to put everything in.
If I'm traveling through areas that differ drastically in climate I like to have one for my warm weather clothes and another for the cold weather clothes. A third one I will use for socks and underwear. The 4th one I use for dirty clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Trail

Travel hacks: Powerbanks

Travel hack - recharging without a plug adapter.